Am I ready to be a parent?
Becoming a parent is a life-altering decision, but your unexpected pregnancy has already changed your life. Now’s the time to look at all your options, and parenthood is one of them.
No one can fully prepare for parenthood. It’s challenging and wonderful at the same time. With the proper support and resources, you can be a successful parent. We’re here to help you.
Questions To Consider
Knowing what you have available now and what you need in the future helps you prepare for parenting.
There are important questions to answer as you figure out finances, medical needs, assistance with your baby, and your future. Even though the thought of parenting seems impossible, you’d be surprised at the many services and resources available to you.
How We Can Help
Our Attleboro Women’s Health Center team is prepared to help and provide referrals for community resources. Here are some of the referrals we provide:
- Massachusetts Transitional Aid to Families with Dependent Children (TAFDC)
- Massachusetts Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Massachusetts Healthy Incentives Program (HIP)
- Massachusetts Rental Voucher Program
- MassSAVE program
- Massachusetts Good Neighbor Energy Fund
In addition, our center provides the necessary assistance for you and your baby:
- Free diapers and wipes are distributed monthly
- Free prenatal, birth, and parenting class referrals
- Material assistance with clothing, formula, and baby necessities
- Emotional and physical support where necessary
Contact us and make an appointment to discuss our services for soon-to-be and new parents. We’re here for you.