If you are considering becoming a parent as the outcome of your unplanned pregnancy, know that you are not alone. The staff at Attleboro Women’s Health Center are here to provide you with resources and support throughout your parenting journey. Below, you will find some basic information about parenting and the resources we offer at our center. However, if you would like more information or just want someone to talk to about your options, feel free to reach out to us today. We’re here for you!
Am I ready to become a parent?
Becoming a parent is a life-altering decision, but any decision you make for your unplanned pregnancy will change your life. Just because the prospect of raising a child can be scary, doesn’t mean that you wouldn’t be a wonderful, loving parent. However, there are some questions you should ask yourself before making a final decision.
Some of these questions include:
- How will I financially support my child?
- Are there resources in the community that can assist me in raising my child?
- Will my partner be in the picture?
- What do I need to know about caring for a baby?
- Will I be able to finish school/continue my career and raise a child?
- Am I mentally and emotionally ready to care for a child?
- Who is going to be involved in caring for my child?
- What do I need to know about labor and delivery?
All of these questions are valid and we can help you answer them during your free appointment at Attleboro Women’s Health Center. We are here to talk to you about your concerns and walk with you through your decision-making process. Contact us today to talk to a trusted staff member.
At Attleboro Women’s Health Center, you don’t have to go through your pregnancy journey alone. We offer support to parents in a variety of capacities, depending on your specific needs. Contact us for more information.