Our Commitment To You
At Attleboro Women’s Health Center, your Care Team consists of physicians, nurses, and ultrasonographers who will provide you with compassionate and accurate medical information free of charge.
A quick guide to your appointment:
Your privacy is of utmost importance. When you make an appointment, be confident that:
- Our services are free
- Our staff includes licensed medical professionals
- You will receive respectful and confidential assistance
- You can bring a friend or family member for support
- We will provide medically accurate information about your options
- You will have a safe place to weigh all your options
- Our location is private and discreet
- There’s free on-site parking available
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Even if you've taken a home pregnancy test, getting a second opinion from a licensed medical professional is essential. Our free lab-quality pregnancy tests are 99% accurate and administered by a nurse. You can be confident you're getting the most accurate result.
If you received a positive pregnancy test result at Attleboro Women’s Health Center, your next step is to have an ultrasound. We offer pregnancy confirmation through free limited obstetrical ultrasound scans.
We want to assure you that you have options. With our help, you can gain confidence, feel empowered, and be ready to make your own decision. No one can legally force or coerce you to choose one option over another. You are the only one who decides.
Most forms of contraception are ineffective in preventing the spread of STDs/STIs, which is why it’s essential to get tested after having sexual contact.